1. Is there sex discrimination in china?
2. How do you sum up women's conditions in china?
3. What are the causes of sex discrimination?
4. Should government pay certain salaries to those housewives? why or why not?
5. Would you want your wife to continue with her career or to stay at home taking care of the household after you get married?
6. Have you ever wished to be one of the opposite sex? why (why not)?
7. What would you do if your next-door neighbour were noisy nearly all the time?
8. Do you have a lot of friend?
9. What does friendship mean to you? what kind of people do you make friend with?
10. What is your major?
11. How do you like your major?
12. When and where did you graduate? what qualifications have you obtained?
13. Do you still remember your school days?
14. What impressed you most when you were at university?
15. Which is the best university in your country?
16. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
17. What do you think of the practice of setting up key schools in primary and secondary school education in china?
18. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? why ?
19. What do you think education should be? should it be a process of learning what is useful for your future life or should it be simply learning for enjoyment? why?
20. What do you do for a living?
21. What do you do in the office every day?
22. Since your job seems too professional to me, could you explain it in detail?
23. What are your job prospects?
24. If you had the opportunity to change your job, what would you do with it?