Part I Writing
Directions: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on e-learning.Try to imagine what will happen when more and more people study online instead of attending school. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Second-handed bicycle for sale
To inform anyone may be interested, I am currently owning a used bicycle for sale. This used bike is a blue medium-sized Giant race bicycle I bought just six months before, which is still in good condition so far without any mechanical breakdowns or potential problems due to my careful maintenance. Most impressively, you can shift the gear of it to change the speed anytime you like accordingly, which makes it reliable and flexible to ride . I am very sure that it will serve as a portable and convenient vehicle for anyone who enjoys traveling and exercising in an environmental way.
Regarding the merits mentioned above, I would like to sell it for two hundred Yuan, which is a totally worthy and economic deal to make. Anyone interested or intend to inquire about it please do not feel hesitated to contact Xiao Li. My contact number is 1513729xxxx.
Part II Listening Comprehension
Section A News
1. B) The test driver made a wrong judgment
2. D) They have generally done quite well.
3. A) He works at a national park.
4. B) They were making a lot of noise.
5. A) The discovery of a new species of snake.
6. C) A snake crawled onto his head in his sleep.
7. D) From its color.
8. C) His flight is leaving in less than 2 hours.
9. B) By credit card.
10. A) Give him a receipt.
11. D) Posting a comment on the hotel’s webpage.
12. C) He has stopped making terrible faces.
13. D) Warn him of danger by making up a story.
14. A) They could break pp’s legs.
15. B) One would have to shave their head to remove a bat in their hair.
16. C) Everything seemed to be changing.
17. A) Meeting people.
18. D) He was a young student in the 1960s.
19. B) They avoid looking at them.
20. C) It focuses its eyes on their mouths.
21. B) By taking in their facial expressions as a whole.
22. D) They resort to different means to survive the bitter cold.
23. C) They consume the energy stored before the long sleep.
24. A) By storing enough food beforehand
25. C) To stay safe
Part III Reading comprehension
26. relatively ;
30. test ;
34. arrived ;
36. [H] 题干：People with HSAM have the same memory as ordinary people when it comes to impersonal information.
37. [K] 题干：Fantasy proneness will not necessarily cause people to develop HSAM.
38. [C] 题干：Veiseh began to remember the details of his everyday experiences after he met his first young love.
39. [G] 题干：Many more people with HSAM started to contact researchers due to the mass media.
40. [P] 题干：People with HSAM often have to make efforts to avoid focusing on the past.
41. [A] 题干：Most people do not have clear memories of past events.
42. [L] 题干：HSAM can be both a curse and a blessing.
43. [E]题干：A young woman sought explanation from a brain scientist when she noticed her unusual memory.
44. [O]题干：Some people with HSAM find it very hard to get rid of unpleasant memories.
45. [I]题干：A recent study of people with HSAM reveals that are liable to fantasy and full absorption in an activity.
46. D) It misrepresents real life
47. B) It can be a new phase of one’s life.
48. A) It can be quite rosy.
49. C) to harvest.
50. D) It is likely to be critical turning point in one’s life.
51 A. it is a welcome sign of the coming of spring
52 D. They are favored as a form of art.
53 C. Eggs reflect the anxieties of people today.
54 A. She never knows if the egg will break before the design is completed.
55 B. It has a history of over two thousand years.
Part IV translation
The Pearl River, an extensive river system in southern China, flows through Guangzhou City. It is China’s third-longest river which is only after the Yangtze River and the Yellow River. The Pearl River Delta (PRD) is one of the most developed regions in China with an area of about 11,000 square kilometers. It is the largest urban area in the world in both size and population. The nine largest cities of PRD have a population of over 57 million in total. Since China's reform and openness was adopted by the Chinese government in the late 1970s, the Delta has become one of the leading economic regions and a major manufacturing center of China and the world.