中国人喜欢砍价,即便是出国在外也是绝不手软,砍不下价来绝不走出店门。今天就来学习一下如何用英文砍价吧!

讨价的英文怎么说?

讨价的英文可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:

Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.
埃拉教她如何和旧家具经销商砍价。

Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.
在当地的小店购物,不要害怕砍价。

那么如何能够顺利的进行砍价呢,下面小编给大家带来几种砍价的方式。

1. 开门见山法

直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:

Is there any discount?
有折扣吗?

How much discount do you give?
你们可以给几折?

Could you cut the price a little, please?
你可以把价格降一点吗?

Can I make an offer?
能讲价吗?

Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜点吗?

Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。

How about buying one and getting one free?
买一赠一怎么样?

Come on. Give me a break on this.
别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!

2.拐弯抹角法

不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:

Lower the price and I'll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑。

I like everything about it except the price.
除了价格之外,我都很满意。

Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?

Ill tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?

If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?

Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.
30 元了,凑个整吧。

3.不屈不挠法

买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:

Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。

If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

The price is beyond my budget, and I cant afford it if you dont give me a special price.
这价格超出了我的预算,如果你给我优惠价我是不会买的。

4.威逼利诱法

看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:

I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在别家有看过更便宜的。

I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
听说别家的这个东西在大减价。

I dont think Ill have any of them. Ill check around a few more places.
这些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。

I can get this cheaper at other places.
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。

有了这四种砍价方法,卖家肯定便宜卖给你啦!