301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘

304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待

305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例

308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降到7.21美金

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次