第二部分 英语知识运用 (共两节。满分45分)
第一节 单项填空 (共15小题，每小题1分，满分15分)
21.-Which one of these do you want?
- ______.Either will do.
A. I don't mind B. I'm sure
C. No problem D. Go ahead
22. Sarah looked at ______ finished painting with ______ satisfaction.
A.不填；a B. a; the C. the; 不填 D. the; a
23. "Life is like walking in the snow", Granny used to say, "because every step ______ ”
A. has shown B. is showing
C. shows D. showed
24. It is by no means clear ______ the president can do to end the strike.
A. how B. which
C. that D. what
25. I don't believe we've met before, ______ I must say you do look familiar.
A. therefore B. although
C. since D. unless
26. The result is not very important to us, but if we do win, then so much ______
A. the best B. best
C. better D. the better
27. Mary is really good at taking notes in class. She can ______ almost every word her teacher says.
A. put out B. put down
C. put away D.put together
28. The party will be held in the garden, weather ______ .
A. permitting B. to permit
C. permitted D. permit
29. This restaurant wasn't ______ that other restaurant we went to.
A. half as good as B. as half good as
C. as good as half D. good as half as
30. I ______ use a clock to wake me up because at six o'clock each morning the train comes by my house.
A. couldn't B. mustn't
C. shouldn't D. needn't
31. Larry asks Bill and Peter to go on a picnic with him, but ______ of them wants to, because they have work to do.
C.neither D. none
32. Film has a much shorter history, especially when ______ such art forms as music and painting.
A. having compared to B. comparing to
C. compare to D. compared to
33.I had been working on math for the whole afternoon and the numbers ______ before my eyes.
C.swam D. had swum
34. You have to move out of the way ______ the truck cannot get past you.
A.so B. or
C. and D. but
35. If she doesn't want to go, nothing you can say will ______ her.
A.persuade B. promise
C. invite D. support
21. A。 I don't mind 我不介意。
22. C。 考查冠词， with satisfaction 满意地， the finished painting 完成了的画，可以加the。
23. C。 一般现在时表示事物的一般属性和状态。在雪地上行走，走下去一步脚印就会显现出来。
25. B。 although "但是"，表转折。虽然你很脸熟，但是我很确定，我们以前没有见过。
26. D。so much the… 甚至更好或者更糟。
27. B。put down 写下、记下。
28. A。weather permitting 天气允许。独立主格结构。
29. A。half as + adj. + as
30. D。 needn't 不需要
31. C。 neither 两个都不。
32. D。(when it is)compared to
34. B。Or 否则。
35. A。presuade 说服。