When it comes to job hunting, your resume can make or break your chances ... very quickly.
在求职的过程中,你的简历有可能为你创造或毁灭机会...非常快!

Here are seven of the biggest resume killers that hiring pros say they see all the time:
下面是7大最常见的雇主拒绝你的求职的原因:

1.Using a ridiculous email address: 
1. 邮箱地址太荒谬。

Your college friends may know exactly why hairofthedogdude@yahoo.com is fitting for you, but recruiters and hiring managers may not be so amused.
也许你的校友知道你为什么会用这么一个奇特的邮箱地址,但是你的雇主却不认为这很有趣。

2.Making spelling errors and grammatical mistakes: 
2. 太多拼写和语法错误

3. Including crazy fonts, colors and other graphics: 
3.夸张的字体,颜色和图片。

Creativity is desirable in many jobs. But resumes that look like art projects are not.Keep the document simple and clear.
创造力是很多工作都需要的能力,不过让自己的简历看起来像艺术作品那就不对了。请保持文件页面简洁。

4.Not using keywords: 
4.没有关键词。

Terms particular to the job you want and the relevant skills you have should feature prominently on your resume.
职业所需的关键词语和你所拥有的相关工作技能都应该在个人简历中突出强调。

5.Stating everything but your accomplishments: 
5. 没有展现自己的成就。

Listing your day-to-day responsibilities (e.g., managing a Web site, organizing conferences) in your current and past jobs won't distinguish you from the pack.
把自己的工作日程职责列明(如管理网站,组织会议等)在简历中也不会使你脱颖而出。

6.Writing too much: 
6. 内容太多

Recruiters won't read paragraph after paragraph. They'd much prefer short, bulleted points.
雇佣者不会给你做“阅读理解”,他们更倾向于浏览简短明了的简历。

7.Forgetting to include dates: 
7. 没有日期

The years that you worked at every job you held should be easily scannable.Otherwise, it looks like someone is trying to hide something.
你的每次工作经历年份都应该很容易浏览。否则,看起来就像是你在隐瞒着什么。

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。