说服是商务谈判中最困难的一个环节。那么在谈判过程中,谈判者如何说服对方,顺利达成协议是非常重要的。以下是商务谈判中经常遇到的对话,供大家参考学习。

一、John: It’s nice to meet you. Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff John. I'm in charge of the sales department. This is my business card.
约翰:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫约翰哲夫,负责销售部门。这是我的名片。
Michael: Good morning, Mr. John. Glad to meet you.I'll give you mine too.
迈克尔:这是我的名片。
John: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
约翰:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Michael: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
迈克尔:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
John: I'm very glad to hear that.
约翰:听到这个我真高兴。
Michael: If you are prepared to cut down your price by 8%, we might come to terms.
迈克尔:如果你们能降低8%,我们可能会达成交易。
John: 8%? I’m afraid you are asking too much. Actually, we have never gave such lower price. For friendship’s sake, we may exceptionally consider reducing the price by 5%. This is the highest reduction we can afford.
约翰:8%降的太多了,事实上,我们从来没有给过这样低的价格。为了咱们的友谊,我们可以考虑破例降价5%。这是我们能够承受的最低价格了。
Michael: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
迈克尔:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
John: I'm afraid we can't. This is our rock bottom price.
约翰:恐怕不行,这是我们的底价了。
Michael: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
迈克尔:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
John: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Michael.
约翰:太好了。迈克尔先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
Michael: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by May 1st?
迈克尔:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在5月1号前发货吗?
John: Of course.
约翰:当然行。
Michael:That’s fine. See you tomorrow.
迈克尔:那好吧。明天见。
John: See you and thanks for coming, Mr. Michael.
迈克尔:谢谢您的光临,再见,迈克尔先生。


二、Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。
Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是什么?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。
Buyer: What would you suggest?
买方:您的意见呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。
Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other
half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can
both besatisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。
Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。