第四周的第03(记得一定要坚持下来):

341. I've hatred for the hateful man's skates bought with prior private privilege.
我对那个可恶男子用优先个人特权购买的冰鞋感到厌恶.

342. With one penny I had this peculiar pen opened.
我花了一便士让人把这支奇特的钢笔打开了。

343. I lowered flowing flowers below the table.
我把飘垂的花降低到桌子之下.

344. The plowman slowly blows at the glowing globe.
犁地者对着发红的球体慢慢吹气.

345. The fellow's yellow pillow is hollowed by his follower.
那个家伙的黄色枕头被他的跟随者掏空了.

346. The junior and senior of the senate all have driver's licenses.
参议院的年长者和年少者都有驾驶执照.

347. The immense expense in condensing the steam made me tense.
凝结蒸汽的巨大开支使我感到紧张.

348. A sensible man's sensor is sensitive to nonsense on census.
明智者的传感器对人口调查废话敏感.

349. The offensive offender defended himself with the fence.
那个讨厌的触犯者用篱笆自卫.

350. The dependent dependant can't live independently.
依靠别人的被赡养者不能独立生活.

351. The attendants attend the meeting and pretend to be attentive.
侍从们出席会议并装出专注的样子。

352. The tenderer surrendered her tremendously slender tender fingers.
投标者交出了她异常纤细娇嫩的手指.

353. The tension tends to extend to a more extensive extent.
紧张倾向于向更广泛的程度扩展。

354. I spend money on expensive things endlessly; so the expenditure trends up.
我无休止地花钱买昂贵的东西,所以开支趋向上升。

355. I send him the blend calendar and the splendid bent lens he lent to me.
我把他借给我的混合日历和绝妙的弯曲透镜送给他.

356. The goodness of the wooden goods gives me good mood.
木制商品的精华给我一个好心情.

357. The teenagers in the canteen are keen to see the queen sitting between the green screens in the greenhouse.
食堂里的少年们巴望见到坐在温室里的绿色屏风间的女王。

358. From the tiny tin pin, the spinner pinched off an inch.
纺纱工从小锡别针上掐掉一英寸。

359. In my opinion, only the onion can grow in the iron environment.
据我看,只有洋葱能在铁质环境中生长。

360. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor with amazement.
疯狂的爵士音乐演奏者惊愕地盯着剃刀上的白斑

今日作业:

中英互译~

ege:
ar:
:
se
le
6.侍从
der:
8.趋于向上:

10.掐掉:

参与论坛同步学习请进入>>>